(Continuing from part 2.)
Here are more sentences from seventh grade time travel essays. Remember, these sentences are not representative of seventh grade writing in general; these are just the funny bits.
- I want to travel to the year 0 "B.E." Before everything
- My target would be Colorado. At a time of 115 mya (million years ago)
- I would go to grease.
- But still, the crusification of Christ is my favorite.
- You might get rich from your invention, but probably not.
- I can bring back people that would be dead.
- I feel bad for them. I mean they are living a life without electronics!
- They have nice people in Gotenberg, but not as nice at the malls.
- I would go to the passed to learn about fashion an find a cure for cancer.
- I want to go to the passed to get some knowlige and invensions to bring back.
- I chose to travel to Europe for many reasons but the most important reason is because it was one of the first countries of the world.
- What interests me the most is how all those major cities like: France, London, Italy and Venice all get along under one country.
- Stealing from weary travellors and garding treasures! What could be more enjoyable than that.
- One of the most memorable things about this time were the FIGHTS
- I would tell him that people today are morons...
- Those questions may never be answered. But one thing's for sure, I would sure like to go back and find out.
: Most students who travelled to the future wanted to meet themselves.
- There are thousands and thousands of books that tell about the past but there are much less books that tell about the future.
- I would go to the future because I already know all about the past from history class.
- A trip to the future could just as well be a trip to an asylum.
- I've always wondered what I would look like in the future, I hope I'm not ugly.
- I'd like to meet [my future self] to see if I've made my lifelong dream of being a doctor/actress a reality.
- One day I want to play football for a collage.
- I want to go 1000 years in the future to see if I have children or even grandchildren.
- Maybe my friend will become a rock star (finally!) like he wants.
- Most likely by then they would have a day honoring my sicnificence.
- I want to take it out for a spin in the fucher.
- Our whole plant could explode, and that might be bad.
- I would be content with how I will change in the future as long as I will not turn bad!
- Because I have always dreamed of having a dog team. Then I could compet in the eididorod every year.
- Creatures and beats will live like we do.
Letter Format: Some students took advantage of the fact that the essay took the form of a letter.
- You are a fanominal teacher.
- Sincerely, Your disco-dancing student
- But, I have one question before I go. How do I get back?